8.05 Institution Logo in LabArchives (Site Admin Feature)
Posted by Katrina Vuong on 11 July 2019 07:43 AM
You can now upload your own institution logo to replace the LabArchives logo in the upper left-hand corner of the screen by using the "self-service" feature in the Site Admin tool.
Recommendations for the logo image file.
Uploading the Logo.
1. Start by uploading the Logo that you would like to use into LabArchives as a new Attachment entry.
2. Once the logo is uploaded, click the Gear icon and then “Share”
3. The following window will open. Click on the “URL to Share” tab and then click on the link in the window entitled “Embed this attachment/entry.”
5. At the bottom of the page, you will see the “Share URL to Site logo” option.
7. Below the box, there is a “Show Preview” button.
9. The logo will now be visible for all users connected to your site.